Pages

Friday 10 February 2017

HAUORA!

I am learning to write about what we did on the word "Hauora"

'Hauora' sounds like a really hard word but once you get into the habit of learning about it, you might think you've learned it since you were 5 years of age. On Wednesday our class talked about Hauora and people gave some ideas on what they thought it meant to them. I already knew what Hauora meant and I didn't want to spoil it for those who didn't know, I wanted them to learn it for themselves. 

There are four different types of walls in the "Te Whare Tapa Wha"  Mental Health, Spiritual Health, Emotional Health and Physical Health. Our teacher wrote each of these on a different paper and everyone had to contribute what it meant to them. There were loads of ideas and I was proud of my class for achieving this. Our school also made a movie about Hauora and what it means, this made it easier for me to understand the meaning of Hauora and now I look back and think to myself ' What if I didn't watch that movie?" 
Image result for Hauora
You must always watch out for your body health's and know what can affect them, 
our task for this activity is to create a poem or rap about Hauora I think this is a really hard task because I might get stuck on some words. But I will never give up until the task is done.
I hope that I can complete the rap and soon publish it on my blog for the world to see.

 Image result for Hauora

IALT: Write about what we did on the word "Hauora"

Here is my reflection about Hauora. 
It may seem like a really hard word but it isn't. I have learnt what the word Hauora means from when I was 8 years old. I enjoyed saying some answers for my class to learn because I think it can help them and give them a better understanding of what Hauora means. Something that I find challenging is having to create a rap about Hauora. 
I hope I can finish the task and share it you you guys!

Thanks for having the time to read my reflection,
Many thanks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment