Pages

Monday 13 February 2017

Profile for 2017!

My 2017 Profile:

I am learning to write a profile about myself. 

Talofa Lava and Greetings to you all. My name is Gary and I am a 12 year old boy at Tamaki Primary School, I am in Room 9 and my teacher is Ms Komor. I am proud of my family and I love spending time with my family, and going out to different places. I have a passion for sports and my favourite sport is Rugby, I also play other sports like Softball, Basketball, Netball and Cricket. 

Image result for all sports

My favourite Super Rugby team is the Wellington Hurricanes, and my favourite Basketball team is Oklahoma City Thunder. The reason for this is because OKC have good players like, Russell Westbrook, Steven Adams and ex player Kevin Durant. 2 sport stars I look upto is Russell Westbrook and Julian Savea. At home I have 2 brothers and I am the eldest. 
Image result for Russell Westbrook

Image result for julian savea

My hobbies are, playing rugby/basketball, walking, eating, cooking, helping, learning and sharing. Out of all the subjects in school my favourites are Reading, Writing, PE and Spelling, for me Maths isn't one of my strengths but this year I hope I can improve in my Maths in order for me to continue to build up my confidence when around Maths symbols. I had Ms Komor last year for 2 terms and she is an amazing teacher! This year is going to be filled with laughter, fun and joy!


Image result for maths thinking

Here is my 2017 profile!
By writing this profile I hope you have learnt some things about me, writing this profile wasn't too hard but something that I enjoyed during this time was being able to write down some things that I can share on my blog for the whole world to see. A challenge that I have come across during this task was coming up and thinking about things that I shouldn't put up online, due to safety reasons. 

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks!



0 comments:

Post a Comment