Pages

Friday 10 February 2017

Weekend Reflection

IALT: Reflect on what I did during the long weekends.

After school on Friday I went home and got ready to go to my grandads home. It didn’t take me that long to get home but I was relieved when I finally opened the door of my house. I ran up the stairs had a shower and then packed my clothes, my brother was coming with me too. It didn’t take us long to get ready but soon we were on our way, when we reached grandad’s I sat down and watched T.V while my brother went up to the front house.

Some of the films that were on were mostly about crime and war, for me I think those kind of genre’s are very interesting. Meanwhile, my brother and cousins were playing outside, I couldn’t stay inside no more so I went outside and started playing with them, the sad thing was that it was getting dark and we would have to go sleep. And then there I was tucked in bed watching T.V again, at most times I go to sleep at 11:00pm but I fell asleep with the T.V still on.

The next morning I woke up and went up to the front house, my aunt was getting ready for a wedding one of her cousins was getting married. I was about to go with her but she said she was going with my uncle, I didn’t care too much because the wedding started at 11:00am and would finish at 5:00pm. The time was ticking fast, my aunt was getting ready and some of my cousins were still sleeping. So I went down to the backhouse and turned the T.V on again. It wasn’t long until my aunt left, that meant that all the kids were home alone with grandad.

After my aunt left it was boring so all the kids decided to go outside and play. I didn’t know what to play so I just shot some hoops, I’m pretty good but sometimes I shoot off target. I looked at the time 11:30am, I was still a long time until the wedding finished so I continued shooting hoops… 30 minutes had passed and then I heard the phone ring, it was my uncle he told us all to get ready to go somewhere. I told everyone and we all got ready just before my uncle arrived.

He arrived and we got into the car and drove off, we stopped at the Botanic Gardens in Manurewa. I already knew what it was, we just watched some dinosaurs, fake dinosaurs of course. The show wasn’t too long but it was humid. So my uncle decided that we would go to Mission Bay to have lunch there. When we got there we unpacked and I went straight to the flying fox, when you look at it, it looks scary but when you actually ride it, it’s not too bad. But then we has to go home, I agreed with my uncle because I was getting tired. So we drove off back to grandads house, I didn’t bother to unpack so I fell into a deep sleep.

Here is my weekend reflection, I know that today is Friday and it's almost the next week but I didn't know I could blog until I actually tried. This task wasn't too hard but when I had to remember what I done on the weekend it was kind of challenging my mind to think harder. Something I found challenging during this task was just stopping to think and something I enjoyed during this task was writing about it because I really did have a great time with my relatives on the weekend.

Please leave a comment!
Many thanks!






0 comments:

Post a Comment