Pages

Sunday 12 February 2017

Student Council Team For 2017!

I am learning to write about why I am applying for the Student Council Team this year.

Last week we were told to apply for the Student Council Team for this year, of course I wanted to join the team because I want to show my full potential here at Tamaki Primary before I leave. This year seems different because most of the leaders last year have already departed to college leaving the Year 8's this year with a lot on our shoulders. Last year I had the privilege of being in the leader team because I showed what I can do to help the school become a better and safer enviroment. 

I didn't join the team when the others did because I wasn't sticking to the right path and I was getting dragged away by negative choices. But now a year later, I have come back fresh and eager to learn and graduate as a proud Tamaki student. As I was filling out my application I was stuck halfway through because I didn't want to repeat what I said last year, this year. 

As I clicked "Enter" I sent my applications to the teachers that are responsible for choosing the team, there was a thought flowing in my head and that thought was, only 10 leaders were to be chosen and what if I didn't make the team? What if my application wasn't good enough? 

Last year one of my goals was to make the team and it happened, but this year will it be the same? I better not give my hopes up to early and wait for the answers. Before I leave Tamaki I want to leave with my head held up high and a badge with the lettering 'Student Council' I want to show the school what I can really do and that I deserve a place on the Student Council Team for 2017!

Image result for Tamaki Primary

Here is my writing about why I want to become a Student Leader for this year!
Something I enjoyed about applying for the team was that I had support from my peers and they encouraged me to do the best I can do, something I found challenging was the thoughts and the ideas I had to put in, I struggled at times but in the end I got the job done.

Please leave a comment and thanks for reading!
Many thanks. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment