Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Attitude Program Session One

WALT: Reflect on our Attitude Program session today.

Today we had a Attitude Program, I already knew what it was about cause I participated in it last year. But this year was different because we had a different presenter. His name was Brendin, (Something Similar to that) and he took the place of our old presenter Dan. For me I thought that having the Attitude program again would mean going over the same things we learnt last year, and I don't like going over the same things, but this year we had students who have never done this program before. 

Last time I thought I was still the same animal but it turned out to be different. Instead of me being a Lion I changed into a Beaver. For me I thought that was really strange because I've changed my personality since last year. The Attitude program is something that all students can learn something from. 

I hope he can come next time to teach us about something different. Something I enjoyed during the lesson was being able to know that my personality has changed from a big bossy leader to a hard working student. A challenge I faced during the lesson was finding out some struggles that my animal struggles with.

Please leave a comment!
Many thanks. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, that was a great why of telling what you learnt and what you enjoyed about the Attitude Program. What I really liked about your work was that how you explained what type of personality you have and who are your closest 5 friends.
You done a great job and keep up the great work. :)

Helen :)

Post a Comment