Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

A Way To Quite Smoking.

IALA: A man's ridiculous way of stopping him from putting a cigarette near his mouth. 

A man in Turkey who goes by the name of Ibrahim is a 42 year old man who for the past 26 years has been smoking 2 packets a day! Therefore, to fix his problem he had the crazy idea of locking his head inside a cage and giving the key to the cage to his daughter and wife. Once he is locked up he can only eat crackers and sip water through a straw. He started smoking since he was in high school, every year he had tried to quit but he just can't. His father died from cancer and so therefore he does not want the same thing to happen to him. 

Smoking Cage

He was inspired to have this idea by the safety helmets motorcyclists wear. It may have not been a similar way to prevent him from smoking but he says that just after two days of being in the cage he calls himself a -nonsmoker. To me I don't think that just after two days he can call himself a non smoker because he ha s been smoking two packets of cigarettes for 26 years straight, how can someone like that stop smoking for just two days? 

Image result for quit

For me I think that this article is a clear example of what smoking can do to you if you don't think about your health and safety. Many people around the world smoke, some members of my family smoke, some people say that smoking can calm you down if you're stressed, but to me I think that there are many more ways to calm you down, like going for walks, or just taking the time to think. 

When I first read this article I was amazed at how creative and crazy someone can be to stop them from getting cancer, and potentially killing themselves. When I grow up I don't see smoking , one of the things I'll do because I don't see a reason why I should do it. 

Something challenging I found was trying to figure out another way on how to re write this article.

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :P


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice job Gary you have lots of ideas about you storys keep your work going

Anonymous said...

Hey Gary if you don't know me well...i'm vuni brother and I am so happy about you that you have 600 blog post!I will try and get that many blog post.Nice work and keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Good work you are doing an awesome job, keep it up and you are doing an awesome job because you write lots of details and you put punctuation, and your spellings are great.

Anonymous said...

nice cool bad

Post a Comment