Pages

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Fatty Food Affecting Sporting Chances


WALT: Analyse and Synthesise information that I read from a text.

The article I read today for Reading was called "Fast Foods Slow Sport Kids" or FFSSK as an acronym. Basically, all the article was talking about was how fast foods affect the chances kids have when they play sports. The link between the two ; Sports and Fast Foods were slammed by a public health researcher Dr Moira Smith, when she found out this was an amazing discovery.

I myself, was astonished by what I read and found out because I eat fast food every week, it just makes me happy because I love food. The chances of fatty food denying sporting chances is as high as 60% and may continue to rise as kids still develop the habit of eating unhealthy food and unhealthy food choices.

A challenge I found was writing down what I learnt, it sometimes got me confused and stuck but I went over the article almost 3 times

Feel free to leave a comment,
Many thanks :P 

0 comments:

Post a Comment