Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

My Technology Design Brief

IALT: Write down my Design Brief on what I'm going to create for myself.

Today in Technology I am in a different environment. Last week was the last session in our groups before we moved on to our different class. In Ms Ferguson's class we are creating clocks, I decided to make the clock for myself because I might not create something that is worth giving to someone. This is my Design Brief, I had to list down people that I would've done it for, pick one and write down 6 things they like and why are you designing it for them. 

I'm looking forward to more session in Ms Ferguson's class. It is going to be a great time! Something I found challenging was picking reasons, I wasn't here last week so I had to catch up on the work. I enjoyed working in here with my peers!

Feel free to leave a comment!
Many thanks :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment