Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Muesli Making

IALT: Write about how to make Muesli.

Last week my class and Room 10 made Muesli, I didn't know what to think about it at first but then I knew it was based on learning, Healthy Foods and Nutrients, and just having some fun and life skills. Ms Komor ensured everyone in the class had a chance of getting involved. I had the chance of mixing the mixture, others in the class had the same chance too. Some of the ingredients used are some foods I don't normally eat, like dried Cranberries, Bran and Oats. 

Eventually we finished making it and it was time to put it into the oven, making sure it was baked until golden, and at the temperature of 180C. Finally it was finished, our whole class had the chance of tasting it, and even the other staff around the school. 

Something I enjoyed during this time was being able to learn how to make something new and healthy. 

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment