Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

What I learnt in Music?!

IALT: Talk about learning to add and play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on a website called Sound Trap.

This week's session was one of the best Music sessions I have ever had! Not only was it amazing but this week I managed to share my work with Caleb and to my surprise he was actually proud of what I done. Without further or due, the beginning of Music was the same with the greeting and then Caleb asking some questions, we are focusing on Melody, the two things that make a melody is Pitch and Rhythm . At times I forget but luckily other students in the class already have it memorized in their heads. It seems like only a majority of the people answer the questions while the others just sit there and rely on them to answer the questions. 

Image result for Major Scale Pattern

For me I didn't mind because it was a long week, where finishing and blogging our work is our top priority. Just then Caleb asked if anyone finished their little music draft, I raised my hand. I was starting to get annoyed with the other kids in the class because they were playing music without headphones, that made the room loud. I am a well organised student and already had the things, ready for learning. 

Image result for Soundtrap



Time went by fast, and I just started working on picking another Musical instrument that would help me make my track even better than it was before. It took me a long time before I realised I could make up my own, I couldn't quite master the other musical instruments but I tried everything I could, from Bass tracks, to Drum tracks, and then to Piano tracks. It seemed like nothing wanted to match my track. 
Image result for Piano


I felt like the world was against me, not helping me but telling me to make my own track. Your own work, is the best work. Time wasn't nice either, it was time for the other class so we had to pack up. Caleb said that we will be working on something else next week, and I am especially excited for that session.

Something I found enjoyable was working with different types of musical instruments, some sounded like a masterpiece, while others didn't match at all!
A challenging thing, was when I making my own, I didn't master it, but I know I will.

Feel free to leave a comment!
Many thanks :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment