Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Drone soccer ball delivery


Drone Transportation

IALT: Write about a drone soccer ball delivery, now pronounced the coolest part of living in the future. 

Did you think that hoverboards would be the best part of getting around easily? Well, after reading this article I have now thought that this invention could be one of the easiest ways for transporting sports equipment, and getting around. During the Portuguese Final Cup, a man was seen on a drone, in the air transporting the ball to the Referee. Many were mind blown at the new sight of a grown man, I thought that the drone wouldn't be able to withstand the weight of the man but to my surprise, it actually did. 

When I come to think of it, I think that this invention will help those in the future, ball carrying would be more easier and efficient. It's sad that back in the days, no one had the mindset to create something like this, but our generation are lucky enough to be able to use this kind of technology to make sport matches faster to start. 

Soccer isn't one of my favourite sports, but I wonder how much of these drones are in the world, and if they will only be able to work in Soccer Matches, Rugby and other Field-Sports should use this instead of using Ball Boys and Girls.  

A challenge I came across during this task was writing down more information as the article didn't give enough, and wasn't specific enough. I hope that the next time I pick an article it has a lot of information and I now what kind of things are happening. 

Please leave a comment :)
Many thanks. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment