Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Vector Wero Whitewater Park

IALT: Answer the questions based on an activity my class is going on, on the 9th of June.

On this DLO are my answers on what Vector Wero Whitewater Park is. I have never heard of this place, and on this DLO it says that it is good to know where you are going before you actually go to the place. I am looking forward to going to the water park because it is going to be my first time there. Just researching about this place is making me confident, and eager to conquer the course. I didn't work on this DLO by myself, I was accompanied by one of my class peers Siale, although he wasn't here when our class was talking about this, he still managed to pay and bring back his permission slip before those who knew about this for more then 6 weeks!

Rafting involves water, many people have died from drowning and not knowing how to swim. Rafting looks like fun, but what if it goes completely wrong? Our raft turns over, or a passenger might fall off and be swept away by the rough current. Vector Wero is located in Manukau, next to the Vodafone Sports Centre, I can't wait to see what kind of skills we need to conqour the course. 

Something I enjoyed while working on this with Siale, was that I was able to look at how he thinks, and he looked at how I think, sometimes we think alike but most of the times we think differently. 
A challenge I found was when I had to design some of the posters, I didn't quite manage to finish it, but I will blog it later on in the day.

Feel free to leave a comment!
Many thanks :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment