Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

Technology Reflection

IALT: Write about what I learnt and did during Technology.

Today I moved on from drafting to actually doing a design for scanning , and another shape of a shield with the patterns that I want on my design, it took me about 5 minutes to think of my design and when I finally got it, I knew I wasn't going to regret it. As a big Queensland fan of the Maroons side I wrote the letters QLD , and then a cross in the middle to represent the church and that I believe in Jesus Christ. 


The hard thing about this was when I had to trace the shield around the box where the clock mechanism is going through. I was glad with my work and I didn't want to regret what I did because I believe in things that Jesus Christ did and is still doing to make this Earth a better place when he comes again. 


In these picture I am working with my peers , we help each other when we're stuck and find it hard to do something. Coming to the designs we didn't quite get it, and didn't know what to do. Until we actually understood at found out that we did it completely wrong, instead of starting all over again we decided to swap both the same designs and the problem was solved.


Next week Ms Ferguson won't be in class , so she will be leaving us with some paper designs to continue working in her absence. When next week comes I want to be a true leader and continue to lead my class in the right path. A challenge I found was when I had to design and create the patterns, it was a challenge but I'm always keen for one.

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :P





0 comments:

Post a Comment