Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Fitness Reflection

IALT: Write about what I learnt and achieved during fitness today.

Today for fitness, it felt the same, not the teachers and the attitude of the students but the different courses we went to. First the jog around the bike track, I didn't bother to force myself to go in first place because I had drained out all my energy from playing Basketball. I was setting my pace to where I was able to manage it and stop working. Then it was time for Reverse Lunges, as I was doing this exercise I could feel the hotness and the tightness of my thighs beginning to kick in. A minute seemed too long to conquer this treacherous act of fitness, but I kept going intending to have a growth mindset no matter the cost.


Image result for fitnes

I was feeling the pain in my legs as I continued to work on my thighs. At last, time was out but another fitness workout was yet to be revealed... Plank Hold, my first thought was that I couldn't do it and hold it for one minute, I tried my best but I couldn't as the pain of my abdomen started to annoy me. I often stopped for rest and I continues again, even though I didn't finish the one minute on a full set, we were out to practise develop our fitness skills. So I didn't bother if I was coming last or didn't do it at a pace others would want me to do it at, because everything that I do reflects who I really am as a person. 

Image result for fitnes

I couldn't Plank hold on my forearms instead I did the other way, the easier way. But I soon hope to conquer the Plank hold and move onto holding it with my forearms. Sometimes I would get confused when people did it wrong because, they didn't bother to think about the goals they set or hope to achieve! But I was only worried about myself, and what I can do to make me better. 
Image result for fitnes
A challenge I faced was holding the Plank position , it often made me stop to have a breather but I still had the growth mindset to carry on and never give up .I know that one day I will be better, faster and stronger. 

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :P  

0 comments:

Post a Comment