Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Waikowhai Blog Commenting (Continued)

IALA: The things that Waikowhai Students learn about and comment on their blog posts.





So today I have decided to comment on another four different students from Waikowhai Primary. Their names are Conroy, Marwa, Skye and Shiya. It was amazing to see what things they are learning about because it is different to our schools learning. The most amazing post I came across today would have to be Conroy, his work was like our work, the same standard but just missing a few things. 

All of the students that I commented on, blogged today, meaning I commented on their most recentest blog post. Something that they were learning about was during their Cybersmart, where their teacher Gerhard came in and taught them about creating their own digital footprint with words that they like.

My goal for commenting on these blogs from a different school is blogging on 4 of their blogs a day. So far I have only done 8, but I can't wait to see what more kind of learning they are doing at their very own school. I have never heard of this Primary, but now I am getting some things known about what they learn and how.

Something challenging first of all was just thinking about what to say.

Feel free to comment to see more comments.
Many thanks :) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment