Pages

Monday 12 June 2017

Reading Activity Poster

IALT: Create a poster on an article I read about. 

My reading activity for this week was to read an article, and choose whether to create;

Write a rap/poem
Create a poster.
Create a  News video highlighting the main points of the article.
Write a song

Out of these I have chosen to do a poster, I chose words I found in the article and inserted it onto my poster, then I found a saying, which I also entered onto my poster. The article was at least 3 pages long, and I didn't feel like reading the whole thing, but I had to in order for me to have a better understanding of what the author was trying to say, and what the moral of the story was. The article was all about how much we eat, and what kind of foods we eat in our daily lives.

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment