Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Technology Activity Compare and Contrast.

IALT: Talk about an activity I did during Technology that involved me comparing and contrasting my two different designs. 

In this DLO I have both compared and contrasted two different designs I created, one is in the shape of a Shield while the other is in the shape of a bull shaped head. Before I did this activity my class had to compare and contrast two fruits, a Orange and Banana. Our group didn't hesitate to answer and soon enough we were onto comparing our own two different designs to pick which one stood out and which one we would actually do.

For me, this task was a little bit complicated because at time I didn't know what was different. But luckily Ms Ferguson left some side notes, she wanted to ensure we were specific in our answers. I think I did a good job, and I got it approved from ms Ferguson, I hope next week I can move onto creating my clock and putting it in the laser cutter. 

Now, the design I pick on actually doing is the shield, it is a bigger and much more measured design. But who knows, I might change my mind and decide to do the bull shaped design.

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment