Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Technology Clock Project

IALT: See how many different kind of clocks I can find on the internet. 

Here is the original task I was supposed to complete during my time here at Technology. It is my first time here in Ms Ferguson's class and I just found out what we are doing for this term. This term we are creating clocks for specific people, those who we choose. I came up with 12 different clocks, some that I already knews was the Analog Clock, Sundial, Hour Glass and Alarm Clock. I was surprised at the different kinds of clocks because I have never seen them before. Like the Atomic Clock, Binary Clock and Astronomical Clock. 

Something that I enjoyed during this task was finding out different types of clocks. 


Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment