Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Technology Reflection

IALT: Write about my Technology reflection. 

 Technology today was different, we moved from a dangerous environment, to one where nothing could harm you. Ms Ferguson, was our new Technology group teacher. I had been in her class the year before, but today we were working on something different. Last year we made a piece of jewellery for a client, this year we were told to do clocks. In my honest opinion, I didn't really like what we were working on but at least we had something to do. Walking in class, I was eager to learn about what we were doing. 
It might not look like much, but I reckon after 10 weeks in that class, we will make something pretty unique. Clocks are needed in our daily lives because they help us keep track of time, and run on time for anything. I chose to do it for myself, the reason for this is because as a growing child I need my own things for when I need it, like waking up for school, and getting the right amount of sleep each day. 

I hope that next week I can move on from Drawings, to creating the actual thing. 
I enjoyed working together with my peers during this time because they helped me when I need help. 

Please leave a comment!
Many thanks :) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment