Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Technology (Concept Ideas)

IALT: Write about my concept ideas I have drawn for my project during Technology.


For my concept ideas in Technology, I have chosen to do the design for myself. Our task was to draw six different things, your client likes, (Myself) and then pick one and draw it on cardboard paper. For my six designs, I have chosen to draw a bull shaped head, a rugby ball, normal sized clock, a square clock, a dog face and a shield. I have chosen to do these because I like watching the Chicago Bulls, playing Rugby, clocks, playing with dogs and the NRL telstra premiership shield. 

Image result for NRL

I chose to do the shield because it's a little bigger then the others and it's easier to draw, and I don't need to trace of anything. I don't regret choosing the Shield because I already have two sides and the joints that connect them together, all I need is to cut a piece in the middle and insert the clock mechanism. I am looking forward to moving on and getting ready for the laser cutter.

Image result for Laser Cutter

Something I enjoyed during this time was being able to create my 2nd design, to choose from the two which is better and then work on that one. I hope next week we can start laser cutting and myself, I can be able to learn about more things.



Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment