Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

Fitness Reflection

IALT: Talk about what I did and what I learnt and achieved during fitness. 

Today for Fitness it was more tiring than the other days because me Sifa, and Demetrius decided to go for another lap around the bike track to help support the others who were still behind. Jogging after we already had one was beginning to ache in my legs but I pushed my body to keeping going until I reached the finish line. My heart kept pumping and pumping as I kept jogging, I couldn't bother to run because if I did I knew I would've got a cramp, and a cramp really hurts. 

Image result for fitness

Jose was last person behind the whole squad, and I thought he was going to be way in front of us but in the end we ended up catching up to him just about 24 metres behind. I never knew it was going to end in that spectacular result, but then and there I realised something , if I could do 2 laps a day I could become fitter and more used to the track. The first lap I came in 1:15 seconds, so that's why we decided to go for another.

Image result for fitness

We came in at the time of 4:25 seconds, which isn't too bad but not for my speed and agility. 
My calves were pumping, blood flowing through my veins like the current of a river. Squats was ok, but the same result kept happening, the burning feeling of my legs. I did the complete full minute and therefore I was proud of myself. 

Image result for fitness

Shuttle running is one of my favourite exercises, but I didn't bother to run but set myself at a manageable pace so I could keep going. It didn't matter if we came first or last because in the end the only thing is about getting yourself fitter and stronger for the next day. 

A challenge I found was when we had to both step up as leaders and tell the kids to line up and also the second lap around the track. I know I can do it, and therefore  I will manage myself at a pace where nothing can stop me.

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment