Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

Tiploma @ Waikowhai Primary School Blog Commenting

IALT: Comment on the blogs of those from Waikowhai Primary. 

Reading through the blog post of Tiploma from Waikowhai Primary it looked like he was having a great time sharing his work with the world! Though he is a Year 6 student I know he has the potential to do many good things, and he will continue to do his best in all areas of school learning. I scrolled through his blog, and came across one where it said '5 times tables' as Maths isn't my favourite subject I still commented and told him about, me growing up and not liking Maths because sometimes it was too hard. 
Image result for Waikowhai Primary.


It was great to see some Maths work from other students because it makes me wonder what they learn and how they do it. For me personally 5 times tables aren't very hard, but others are. Another student left a comment so I did to : 


His effort and creativity was mind blowing. He put in pictures and really went detailed with his explanation. I asked if he could move on to 6 times tables and so fourth. I have set a goal to comment on all his classes blog to show that our school is very supportive and will do anything to help others thrive and follow the right path. 

Image result for Waikowhai Primary.

 I didn't find anything challenging, but enjoyed commenting on his blog to help continue to lift his spirit and creativity. 

Want to leave a comment on his blog?
Click HERE

Many Thanks :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment