Pages

Monday 19 June 2017

What I learnt during KiwiSport

IALT: Write about what I learnt during KiwiSport.

KiwiSport today was probably one of the best sports I know how to play. Not only do you work as a team, but you get to focus on your shooting and learn on what to improve to help your team reign over all. Coach Peter was the only one here today because Hyrum was away sick, but that didn't stop my class from having a great and educated time. The first game we played was Golden Child, like all the other times we played the team I was in, always won. Sometimes I got frustrated with my team when they didn't hurry up and get their rebound, or didn't bother to try. But I always knew that it was their choice on whether they wanted to try, or not bother to and let the team down. 
Image result for basketball
After winning twice, and coming a draw coach said it was enough and soon we were into playing sideline basketball. It was amazing, but soon I had no more energy left in me, and didn't bother to run and get the ball, relying on my team mates to get the ball for us while I stayed put in defence. The most funniest time of all was when Siale went to shoot, I blocked his shot, my team went crazy saying 'Block City' I didn't care too much because I knew, blocking is my thing, I have almost blocked everyone in the whole school. 
Image result for basketball blocking


Running up and down the court get me wasted of energy, soon enough the opposition team keeping getting points, the hoop was the target for the much more experienced team. The points went by so fast, soon it was 4 - 0 to the other team, the other class came out and it was the last point, which equalled 5. I thought my team would've got it but no, we ended up losing, nil, like Samoa losing to the All Blacks 78 -0 .

Image result for basketball blocking



I wasn't happy, but at least we won in Golden Child. I can't wait for next week's session where learning something else my priority. A challenge I found was when we were playing sideline basketball, we didn't get a point. But next week my team will be better.

Feel free to lave a comment.
Many thanks :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment