Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Blog Comments!

IALT: Write about students and teachers commenting on my blog post!

So as you guys all know I have reached the massive achievement of 600 blog posts, now I have 610. But I couldn't stop myself from witnessing the number of comments on that particular post, the first to comment was my very own teacher Ms Komor, once she commented I started witnessing that the numbers kept going up. From 1 to 30, for me I think this is a great achievement as well being having 30 comments is very rare, well only for a blog post. I received great comments from my peers, students in other classes, teachers and even the principal!

 
     

All these comments have encouraged and helped me to fulfill my goal of reaching 1,000 blog posts before I leave Tamaki Primary at the end of the year. I would like to thank the teachers who have given me the work to blog and show evidence, especially Ms Kyla as she was the teacher who knew many things about these kinds of Technology resources. She helped me blog, and also taught me how at at the age of 10. I couldn't have done it without her. Especially now, even though I am not in her class, I still remember the things she taught me to make me become who I am today.

Image result for blogging

The number of comments wasn't the only thing that surprised me, but also the comments but the younger students on Tamaki . Many of them said I was going to be the best blogger, keeping up my great work, and saying how they wanted to become like me. Reading the comments made me feel like a true leader of Tamaki Primary, not only in person, but on social media. 

Image result for younger kids

I hope my example can teach the younger generation that if you blog, your blog posts must be at a quality level, adding in the all the things that make a high standard and eye catching blog post. But this morning I came across a situation, where other students have more than 600 blog posts, with all the attention on me achieving this achievement, I would like to Congratulate all the other students who have managed to overpass the mark of 600 and are almost on the 700 mark, which is amazing. 

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :P 















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,gary congratulation for reaching 600 blog post keep it up gary great job keep blogging so you can reach more than 600 and be the person that has the highest blog post in the hole school you losana and falakiko keep it up gary.

Post a Comment