Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Technology Reflection

I am learning to write about what I did during my time at Technology.

At Technology today, I moved on from using the internet and I am now working on drawing my clock design on paper, and starting to draw the joints that connect both parts. I have decided to make a clock in the shape of a rugby shield, because it is easy, efficient and saves a lot of time. My first thought of this, was that I thought it was going to be boring, because it was going to made of paper, well the outside part. I didn't actually think that it was going to be made out of paper, but once Mrs Ferguson said we are going to cut the middle and insert the middle part of the clock that holds the numbers and hands. I was a little eager to find out what I was going to make and see what kind of challenges I was going to go through. But today I stumbled across a challenge, I finished drawing my designs showed Mrs Ferguson, and I didn't quite get the part where she said to draw the joints. I sat there for about 5 minutes until I had the courage, she told me and I thought that if I didn't ask her for help, I would have still sat there looking completely lost. I was really excited because first I was making a clock in the shape of a shield and secondly, I was creating it for myself! I hope that next week I will be able to finish drawing and be onto cutting the middle and inserting a real thing, nothing that is made of paper. I didn't have the time to take a photo and show evidence of my work, but my goal for next week is to take a photo and show the whole world that I am capable of completing something I have never done before. 

Image result for shield silhouette

Something I found challenging was first trying to remember what Mrs Ferguson said to me after I finished my drawing. My next steps in learning is to remember, and think hard and critically. 

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment