Pages

Sunday 25 June 2017

Newsletter Article

IALT: Talk about the opportunity I had to be able to have my writing in the school's newsletter.

On Friday I had the opportunity to be picked from my teacher to write about an event that happened throughout the week. I thought for a second, and then the idea of writing about our Matariki Tree Planting came to my mind. It was a special event where 4 schools came together to make our community a better place. Just the thought of my writing being put in the school's newsletter made me feel like I was more then just a school leader, but a young man destined for greatness. 

I didn't want to write too much because, too much writing sometimes get's boring and no one would want to read it. So in this DLO it talks about the experience I went through along with my peers and teacher as well as students from Glen Innes, Pt England and Te Kura Kau Papa. I am proud to have my little blurb in the school letter and hope that someday, more of my work can be shown to the families of our students here at Tamaki Primary.

Something I found challenging was forgetting not to write too much. But also writing down just enough, for specification and imagination.

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment