Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Class Photos and School Open Day 2017

IALT: Write about what I did to help out our school's open day for new entrance kids who will soon start at our school.

Today in the first block or so, I was called by my teacher to help another teacher who needed the Student Leader assistance. Ms Thompson was our 'boss' for the first block as she wanted us to do some thing that would help the parent's of the new entrance kids know that our school is the best and that we have a potential we had to achieve. The first thing I did was grab out some bean bags and books without to many words but just pictures, so that it wasn't too hard for the 4 year olds to read.

Image result for 4 year olds

I felt like I was being treated like one of the teachers, helping others in order to give our school a good reputation. While my post was looking after the bean bags and books I was asked to help put out some Gymnastics Gear for the kids to play on. It was a muddy experience and after a few minutes it got boring and we didn't feel like we were needed anymore, so we went to record our Pasifika and Te Reo Rap. 

Image result for 4 year olds

In my group it was Siale, Kenneth, Curtys and Aumau. We all have great talent and some rap skills, our rhymes are like we had a lot of talent but actually we don't... Some minutes later , class photos appeared and apparently it was our turn. I was nervous always looking in the mirror to see if I was good looking for the shot because it was my last year here at Tamaki and I wanted to make the best of it. 
Image result for games


It took about 4 shots for the photographer to get the perfect one, but for me I didn't mind because it gave me time to fix my smile, and my appearance. Sometimes it was hard to keep my smile position but I just went with the flow. At last it was over, and I'm sure that I did my best to keep my smile ' on fleek ' It's sad because it's my last year at Tamaki, but I ordered a photo to help me remember the memories I had. 

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :P 


0 comments:

Post a Comment