Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Statistical Investigation (Vegetables)

IALT: Create a survey based on the topic : "The most disliked vegetables in Room 9"

This Maths task was just a followup of last week's activity. I finished all my work from last week and now I had the oppurtunity to work on Statistics. I chose this activity from a Maths Activity Book, I chose to do this one because I am good with Statistics but I also wanted to find out what vegetables students dislike the most. The most disliked vegetables category was 'Other' , meaning other vegetables I didn't insert in my chart. 

Image result for Vegetables


Me personally, don't like eating vegetables but fruit. I try not to eat Vegetables because they taste different and they don't taste as near fruity as fruit. I have tried for many years to get into the habit of eating vegetables, but I am only used to eating Onions and Carrots, both my favourite vegetables overall. 
Image result for Vegetables

Something I learnt during this task, was that not much people in my class eat Vegetables, which is not so good. Something I found challenging during this time was first creating the statistical investigation, I didn't get what it meant at first, but I then found it out. 

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment