Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Pisupo Lua Afe

WALT: Analyse a short film. 

Today for Reading, my group's task was to analyse a short film and answer questions that relate to it. This short film includes information about the multicultural artist Michael Tuffery and one of his creations in the shape of a bull, made up of tin cans! At first I was amazed by what kind of artist would be able to do something like this, it is mind blowing and I got to see more of his other sculptures. 
Image result for pisupo lua afe

This bull is only made up off tin cans, for me I think that it would take almost 2 - 3 years to complete something like this, special skills and loads of time would've been used to make something like this.  Here is another of his sculptures, a fish made up of Metal! Image result for pisupo lua afe

Something that I enjoyed during this task was watching and reading about this artist, and what kind of things he can think off and make it come to life! A challenge I found was when I was watching the film for the first time, I couldn't quite understand what he was saying, luckily there was a subtitle. That way I could read what he was saying. Pisupo (Corned Beef) is one of my favourite things to eat. 

What are your thoughts? 

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment