Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

Blog Commenting!

IALT: Write a comment on one of my quad blogging partner's post.

Since I finished all my work, I have decided to blog on one of my quad blogging partner's blogs since it had been a long time since I last did. The partner that I chose to do today was a boy named Xavier, who is a year 6 student at St Patricks School in Panmure. His post was related to the 6 hats of De Bono's, the subject he was talking about was talking about more dinosaurs than we think! His work was very interesting and specific. When I was younger I always used to like watching Dinosaurs because it makes me realise what kind of terror they would rain over the generation now. 

Image result for St Patrick's School


Image result for Tamaki Primary

Here is my comment:


What do you think of my comment?

Something I enjoyed during this time was being able to comment on one of my quad blogging partner's blogs. 

Feel free to leave a comment!
Many thanks :) 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gary
I really like your comment.You started your comment of really well which makes Xavier really happy then you gave him some feedback on what he needs to work on and then you ended with a good comment.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gary
I like how you are commenting other students blogs from other schools.I think you have made Xavier happy that you have commented on his blog and he will probably feel happy and want to blog some more.Shot gary.

Post a Comment