Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

Blogging Rubric 2

 IALT: Pick three of my blog posts and apply them to where they go in my blogging rubric.

Blog Post 2: Cheifs win Brisbane 10's in the memory of Sione Lauaki, 

Components
1: Beginner or Basic

Rating 0 /2
2: Stepping Up

Rating 0  /4
3: Smart Learner

Rating 5  /6
My Learning
What have I been learning?
Post describes the learning intention e.g.  I have been learning to…

Includes an image, drawing or a screenshot of my learning
How do I know I have learnt?
Post includes information and ideas that demonstrate my understanding.
e.g. created a DLO that represents my ideas about the learning eg:
video, diagram, infographic
Reflected on my learning:
Post includes new ideas

Describes what I enjoyed or found challenging?
What questions do I still have?
What are my next steps?
What I might do differently next time?
Content and Audience Impact
Recount of my learning or experience, most of my ideas are organised, may have included a photo, illustration or screenshot.
Unique or catchy title, graphics or DLO are original, relevant and add interest or further information.

Post may include embedded html content e.g. collage, video, Google Slide, animation
Content communicates my personality e.g. interests, beliefs, values.
Information and ideas help my audience to understand the learning.
Content is original - created by me.
Punctuation and Spelling
Obvious spelling, punctuation errors. Difficult for the reader to understand, some parts might not make sense.
I have checked for punctuation and spelling. Asked a buddy to read, made corrections, no obvious errors.
Confident all spelling and punctuation is correct and content makes sense for my readers.
Blog Post Layout and Blogger settings
Font sizes and colour may vary and need formatting, images or embedded content might need to be resized. May not include relevant labels or title.
Previewed layout to check position & size of images and embedded html content. Font size and colour are formatted, included title & labels  
Content attributed if not original.  
Media or html content is formatted e.g. size, position and appears when the post loads,
Labels are relevant & improve search. Some posts may be scheduled for publishing.
Total
/8
/16
5
/24
Grand Total
5

This is yet another one of my blogging rubrics but for a different blog post. I chose this post from this year and therefore I have put it under Smart Learner. Same as the first one I didn't quite get all the things achieved, but I still yet to. This post was about the Waikato Chiefs winning the Brisbane 10's in memory of past Sione Lauaki. 

Image result for Chiefs

A challenge I found was making sure everything was ok and didn't go out of the blogging boundary. Next time I should be able to do it easily as you can't get an HTML link of a Google Document.

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :P 







0 comments:

Post a Comment