Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Not Playing Rugby for a While

For the past 5-6 weeks the boys haven't been playing Rugby which is weird. Even though Rugby is one of our favourite sports, we haven't played it in a while and I am thinking what if we don't play will we ever get better at it? I should just leave my questions for later. We always play Rugby at Lunchtime and play Touch or Basketball at Morning Tea. Basketball is sort of taking over Rugby because we haven't played in a while. 

Image result for rugby

Image result for basketball

Whenever we get the chance to play we can't due to some boys not playing or no teacher being able to watch us play. We are not allowed to play without a teacher because there have been to much fights in the past. I think this is a little selfish because at the age of 12 or 13 we should be able to watch over ourselves, but NO!. Because boys are boys, and they like conflict as well as fun, but sometimes boys go over the mark.
Image result for teacher rugby

Overall, I think that not playing Rugby has affected our skills in the sport and many boys are getting into playing Basketball.

I found not playing Rugby challenging because I'm beginning to play basketball ALOT!

Please leave a comment!
Many thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment