Pages

Friday 11 November 2016

Donald Trump Being President...

Yesterday both Rooms 9 and 10 had a mixed debate on whether we are against Donald Trump being president or for him. I am against him because he is a racist, not letting Muslims stay in America... Of course, everyone isn't perfect but I don't picture a president that doesn't let other people, the same as him stay in a safe home. 
Image result for donald trump

I think he should try and act if he were getting kicked out of America, what if he was a Muslim with nowhere to go? I say he just thinks of himself and not other people. He says he wants to make America great again, but America was fine in the hands of Barack Obama. I am Hilary Clinton's side because it would be nice to have a female president because that would make history, it would make history because if Hilary Clinton won she would be the first ever female president of America! Imagine having a female as a president? Hilary Clinton has dark sides, of course, but every does. I searched up something about Donald Trump and it says he hacked the system, and voted for himself more then 20 times. Now that isn't a wise president. Barack Obama was fine being president and I feel sad for him because Donald Trump is the new presidentImage result for hillary clinton

To be honest, I don't know if I want either of them to be President. Barack Obama was fine. I get why people hate both of these people, but let's take a closer look and see the real them. No the white house is in new hands. I am a little angry with those in my class who are against Hillary Clinton because , now that Trump is president, he is raising the interest loans, and rate for housing in New Zealand. You don't want to be homeless right? You don't want to have a bad education?
So I suggest jumping in team Hillary is the best side for your education New Zealanders!
Image result for barack obama

Please leave a comment!
#TeamHillary


Many thanks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

teamhillary

Post a Comment