Pages

Friday 4 November 2016

All About My Speech!

The day has come to present our speeches. We were given this assignment last term. Many people haven't finished but I have. I am proud of myself because it was very hard writing my speech, the minimum length of our speech is 3 minutes and the maximum length is 5 minutes. My speech is 3 minutes and 42 seconds long, after we had wrote our speech we had to print it out and stick them onto cue cards. I'm nervous because we have to talk in front of the whole class. My class has had a little practise like talking about S.S.R and our weekends. I started working on my speech in the holidays at times it would get boring so I ended up playing some games. Throughout my time working on my speech I found it easy at the start but as school came closer to starting it got harder. Now it's time to present, I can't wait for my turn because I get to shine... I am proud of myself for finishing on time. We also had to create a presentation with information going with your speech, I hope that I do well today!

Please leave a comment!
Many thanks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Gary that was great but you got to work on how to explain your work properly but that was great.

Post a Comment