Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2016

McDonalds Nutella Burger!

I am learning to reflect on the new burger of McDonalds. 

Did you know that Mcdonald's have made the new 'Nutella' burger?
Most of the people think it's sounds disgusting but I think taking a look at it will definitely get your mind craving one of them.  They have nicknamed the burger the 'sweety', I think this name suits the outcome of the burger because nutella is very sweet, and it comes in the form of a burger. 

Image result for nutella burger

It could be mistaken for a hamburger, except without meat, pickles, pastry, lettuce, tomatoes etc. But with chocolate hazelnut spread baked onto the bun. The thing about this new creation is that it's only served in ITALY! I am sad to hear this because I want to taste one of these for myself, but I will wait until NZ had the chance to sell one of these too. 
Image result for nutella burger

Overall, I think this is a article that 'can't' be true. I think this because now that the creation of the nutella burger was made I'm beginning to want one of these! It's a small burger, and the treat does provide 1.9 grams of dietary fiber, so if you ate 13.2 sweety's you'd reach your daily fiber intake goal.

Sometime I don't care about my blood, going to high but to maintain it at a suitable number is always a worry for me.


Here if my reflection about the new Mcdonald's burger!
Please leave a comment
*Many Thanks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment