Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Manaiakalani Film Festival 2016

Today my school left to the Manaiakalani Film Festival for 2016! We had an early morning tea and boarded the bus at 10:15AM.  My class buddied up with our budd class Room2, at first I thought it was going to be kind of annoying because little kids always talk ALOT! While on the way to Sylvia Park I couldn't wait to see what the other schools had entered this year. We got to our destination and started walking to the theatre, when we entered the automatic doors I saw that Panmure Bridge was already seated on the floor. I think they were there for about 20 minutes waiting for us to arrive. Then we entered the doors to where the massive screen was located, I have been to Manaiakalani for 6 years so I was used to seeing this screen. After that the films started and soon everyone was silent, the room was filled with about 300 students and all of us were quiet. I sat next to my buddy and when the films started it felt like we were only there for 15 minutes. It finished so quickly that when we came back to school it was quarter to 1. I was sure the time was lying but when you're having fun time is your worst enemy. The thing that I found challenging the most was not getting angry at those who didn't quiet down. Finally we were on our way back to school, we got inside our class and started on our reflections... I hope that next year we could see more interesting movies since it's my last year here at Tamaki Primary School. 

Image result for manaiakalaniImage result for manaiakalani

0 comments:

Post a Comment