Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Leadership Chant For Camp

IALT: Write about my leadership responsibilities.

Yesterday I was given the chance to create a CHANT for camp for EVERYONE to learn! It took a while for us to come up with it but in the end leaders never give up. The chant goes like this, we got a little inspiration from the Tripoli chant;

Who are, Who are, Who are we?
We the kids from Tamaki!
What's the, what's the, what's the time, what's the time?
Camp Time!
What's the time?
Camp time!
Chick Chick Boom!

Image result for tamaki primary

I don't know how to write down the other part of the chant but the thing is we have to present it infront of all the parents of the year 7 and 8's! It's going to be a scary time but as long as I got my friends beside me nothing can pull me down.

Image result for friends

The thing with creating the chant was that it was only boys who made it up, I am proud of us because boys are considered the most lazy, but our boys are unique challenging anything. It's an especially nervous time for me because I am one of the leaders and I might not be able to make it tonight. Which is a downfall because I want to show our parents that boys are hardworking and never give up.

Image result for never give up

I want to make my mum proud before I leave for four days, I want her to know that I am able to look after myself when I am not home for a certain amount of days.
Being a leader has helped me become a better student and a better role model, and getting my ready to leave next year. 

I want to be the best role model there is in order for the little kids to become us when they are older.
Image result for young to old

Here is my reflection about my leadership responsibilities. 
I found creating the chant a challenge because we didn't know where to start but in the end we ended up finishing it.
I enjoyed creating the chant because it was a bit funny when some of my friends didn't listen and they got a growling from Ms Aireen.

Please leave a comment!
Many thanks!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gary,
I really like the way that you are telling us what you did to get ready for camp and next time I think you need to put less pictures in your blogpost. But your sentences are good and I really like what you said but next time try and remember the rest of the chant because it sounds great but make sure you remember the rest of the chant.

Anonymous said...

Hey Gary,
I really like the way that you are telling us what you did to get ready for camp and next time I think you need to put less pictures in your blogpost. But your sentences are good and I really like what you said but next time try and remember the rest of the chant because it sounds great but make sure you remember the rest of the chant.

Post a Comment