Pages

Thursday 3 November 2016

My Connections With Celebrations!


NAME: Gary

ME!
What do I enjoy celebrating?
I enjoy celebrating because your family come over and there you can have heaps of fun together, it also helps us build stronger connection together.
Why are these celebrations important to me?
These celebrations are important to me because without celebrations their wouldn’t be any fun and because some celebrations are very special, like birthdays and anniversaries.
How do I celebrate?
I celebrate by giving something to them like gifts, cards and chocolate.

MY FAMILY
  • What celebrations do my family and I celebrate?
My family and I celebrate special occasions like birthdays, new year's and Christmas.
  • Why are these celebrations important to me and my family?
Because every person has a birthday and therefore every year you grow older and wiser, my family attend church every Sunday so we celebrate Christmas as it is the birthday of Jesus Christ
  • How do me and I family celebrate?
As my family is Samoan, we celebrate by going places and buying traditional things like traditional food, items and performances.

MY CULTURE
  • What celebrations are celebrated in my culture?
One celebration that my culture celebrate is White Sunday, my family is Mormon so our White Sunday is on October. Our Primary from church read versus from the bible.
  • Why are these celebrations important to my culture?
I think these celebrations are important to my culture because every kid between the age of 5 to 11 need to know the importance of White Sunday.
  • How are these celebrations celebrated?
We celebrate by reading out bible verses in the Samoan Language.
MY COMMUNITY
  • What celebrations are celebrated in my community?
I’m not to sure what celebrations my community celebrate.
  • Why are these celebrations important?
  • How are these celebrations celebrated.

I am learning to: show my personal connections with inquiry into celebrations.

Through out this task I found finding some answers to some questions hard, because I don't know what the answers are. I enjoyed answering the questions using myself and resource, I didn't use the internet.

Please leave a comment!
Many thanks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment