Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

My Fantastic Weekend

WALT: Write about my weekend !

My weekend is almost like every other weekend I've had. It was normal going over to my grandads house for a haircut, but this time my uncle did come over and at last he cut my hair. I didn't know what to get s he gave me a fade. I knew I would suit it so I decided to get the FADE!
After my haircut I took a little bit of time to practise my shooting skills for Basketball. I didn't know I was into basketball until my friends starting playing, so I got into it too but rugby is still my favourite sport. I need to learn some handling skills when I dribble the ball like; laying up, crossing over, driving and getting in some 3 pointers. 

Image result for 3 pointers

On Saturday we didn't do much because the weather was playing up, raining and stop raining then raining then stop raining. We were supposed to go to the pools but my cousin had a injury on her neck so my uncle said we all had to stay, my younger cousins got angry with her but it didn't matter because we went to the pools the previous week.

Image result for pools

I stayed up late to watch the All Blacks vs Italy game but I didn't know it was on Sunday Morning. I was nervous because I go to church on Sunday and I might not get enough sleep for church which starts at 9:00am. The sun was setting and it was getting cold. So I tucked myself into bed waiting for dinner to arrive.
Image result for all blacks vs italy

For dinner we had KFC which was delicious! 
Image result for KFC

On Sunday morning me and brother left early to get ready for church. I'm still kind of angry with church starting because I think it's too early, but serving God is something that everyone needs to do and know. I served sacrament with Fa'amanu, Miami, Tala, Dallin, Christian and a Elder. 

Image result for bread and water sacrament

Here is my reflection about my weekend!
I didn't find anything too hard but it was easy writing my reflection.
Please leave a comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment