Pages

Thursday 17 November 2016

Athletics Day Cancelled

I am learning to write about our Athletics Day being CANCELLED!

Today was the day I was looking forward too, but it's been CANCELLED! I am furious that it is cancelled because I have been training for this even the whole year, and to hear it's cancelled makes me angry. Why can't we have it next week? Well, because we got camp next week and no seniors will be here because the year 5 and 6's will also be leaving for their EOTC (Education out of the classroom) If camp wasn't next week Athletics would've been due there. Achieving goals is something that everyone should strive for in order to set new goals. 

I asked my teacher if Athletics will be happening soon she said, that the staff she asked don't know, but when Ms Komor finds out she's going to tell our class. 
I don't like waiting for long for things to come because it might never come!
It's not fair this year for the year 8's because they don't get a chance to shine before they leave to college. Most of my friends are leaving this year, and it's a shame that I can't see if they have become faster or slower....



Image result for athletics

Image result for athletics

Here is my reflection about Athletics Day being cancelled!
It's a shame but at least there is Athletics next year... Hopefully.
I enjoyed thinking about Athletics, and I found writing about it challenging because I love athletics.

Please leave a comment!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Gary,
You have a good layout and a good and bad situation going there. That is really sad that you guys did not have Athletic day.On the bright side you have nothing to improve on.

Kind Regards

Post a Comment