Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Camp Meeting Night

IALT: Write about our camp meeting that I attended today for a short period of time.

At 6:30pm today, my class and Room 10 had a camp meeting for our parents to ask questions about our camp and learn about what our camp is all about. After school, I got home at around 3:45pm and I didn't get ready until 5:15pm the reason for this is because I had to help me grandparents cook food. I didn't really care because the camp wasn't until ages. 
Image result for camp

After I finished helping, I had a shower and got dressed, I wore all black which I thought I looked really flash in. I caught a ride with my grandad and soon we were on our way to school. On the way it was raining heavy, I was nervous that no one would turn up, not only because of the weather but because we had to perform a chant in front of our parents. I was one of the leaders , which meant I had to go. 

Image result for raining school

Then we arrived at school, I was early, but most of my friends were already there. 
So we helped set up the hall... We waited for about another 20 minutes until the seats starting filling up. It was great to see some parents participate in this meeting because they need to know what we are going to do at camp, and ensure that the teachers will take good care of us.

Image result for school hall

We performed our chant and then my grandad came to pick me up, he had finished his meeting and now it was time to go home. 

Please leave a comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment