Pages

Friday 11 November 2016

Camp is in 2 weeks!

Hi Guys!

Yesterday I had the opportunity to pick 8 people to be in my cabin for camp. I picked a mixture of boys, different cultures. I believed that if we got along with each other we would build strong connections as brother, not only mentally but spiritually. Camp is in 2 weeks and things have already started to haunt us, like the gears we need for camp.  Image result for camp raglan

I can't wait to go to camp and create memories I will forever treasure. My class went down into Room 10 to name our cabins and teams and to complete activities as a group. My cabin name is "T.P.S Brothers" and my team is called "L.C.S" standing for Learn, Create and Share. We had to name our things based on 2 key competences, Relating To Others and Participating and Contributing. Ms Aireen chose these because at camp we will be doing these things. Also she said that we won't have rests for more then 5 minutes! Camp is meant to be active, and fun. I can't believe is right around the corner. 

Better keep my A game up for Athletics next week as well! I hope that I can beat this in particular kid Jason, he is the fastest year 7 in the school and I reckon I can beta him this year. I just need to have the right diet, and do exercise daily. 

I will update my blog, some time this week and next week. So stay tuned ..

Please leave a comment!
Many thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment