Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

Inquiry 2K17

IALT: Find the definition of different water channels and write about the purpose of each.

Here is my Inquiry work that I completed with one of my peers Toma. At first we didn't know what to do but we didn't bother sitting there and do nothing so we asked some questions and we had a better understanding of what to do. 

All we had to do was answer some questions and write down our own answers. Not the internet, but our own. It was self managing time so I decided to follow up on this because we didn't finish on the day we started. I don't think Toma helped me finish this but I want him to know that when he doesn't finish this I will, and he can trust me to help him when he's stuck.

Something I enjoyed during this task was that I was able to share my learning with a Year 7 student and help him get a better picture on what a Year 8 student should be learning at. A challenge I faced during this task was that I was not able to get a specific answer but next time I will try harder.

I felt that working with someone younger then me on this task helped not only me but both of us, about why water is so important for the world. This task was fun to do because it challenged our thinking skills. 

Please leave a comment!
Many thanks :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment