Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Digital Dig

WALT learn shortcuts to make our learning easier.

For this Cybersmarts session I had the opportunity to finish this DLO with my good friend Metui, which made both of our learning much easier. We completed something called a Digital Dig, it's where we had to find the shortcuts to make our learning more easier and fun to do. While working on this DLO I found that most of the shortcuts that we had to find out, I already knew the answer to! Well, me and Metui, because we have had our netbooks for over 2 years. 

Something that I enjoyed while doing this task was that I was able to complete this task with one of my fellow peers. Also I didn't find that much of these shortcuts were challenging to find. A challenge I found was finding the shortcuts I didn't know.
I love learning more things about Cybersmarts because it can help me later on in life when I have my own things like bank accounts and many more.

Please leave a comment!
Many thanks :) 

1 comments:

Mrs Shearing said...

Well done on already knowing these keyboard shortcuts. You are experienced with Chromebooks, and you have been using the shortcuts in your work. Experienced learners like you are a great help to others in the class.

Post a Comment