Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Buddy Time (EELS)

Today I , Gary, Siale and our Room 3 buddy Garth, we were searching for some facts and information about the cold blooded animal... THE EEL!

Here is a DLO my two buddies , Siale and Year 3 Gath, and I have worked on, the animal that my teacher chose us to search up on was the EEL! Did you know that out of all the species of Eel 2 originate  from New Zealand? The Long Finned Eel and the Short Finned Eel. Then we were all asked a question... What is an amphibian? At first I was lost, but then I remembered an amphibian is a cold blooded creature and an Eel is a cold blooded creature meaning I was searching up facts on an AMPHIBIAN! Sounds like a very hard word. After completing every slide my buddy created his own Eel, it was great to see my buddy getting some early tips on how to use a Chromebook. 
Image result for eels
Overall, I thought that this time helped me, Siale and Garth create stronger bonds between each other, I hope some time soon I can continue to create bonds with Garth as it is my last year here at Tamaki, and I want him to look up to me as a Student Leader. :) He is a very funny young man with the ability to stand up for himself... 

What do you know about EELS?
Leave your thoughts in the comment section below :)
Many thanks :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gary: Good Afternoon Gary, I like the facts that you have found out about eels. All I know about eels is that they are dangerous. Are you going to research facts about another animal?

Post a Comment