Pages

Thursday 2 March 2017

Some Of My Family Members Leave To Tonga.

I am learning to write about my aunt , uncle and cousins leaving to Tonga today for 1 week and 4 days. 

Today it was one of those time where some of your close family members have to spread their wings and fly away. My aunty noticed me in Glen Innes and asked me if I wanted to go with them to the airport as they were leaving today. I was reminded by my aunt last week that they're flight would be departing at 4:00pm, and we arrived at the airport where hundreds of people were both coming in and going out. I wonder how many people use this national airport everyday as it seems the airport is never empty, never closed and never noisy. 
Image result for tonga flag
The luggage that belonged to my aunt was heavy with most bags weighing over 23 kilograms! But even I managed to carry it, it was good but simple exercise. I entered the doors of the airport where nothing seemed to be unbusy, people everywhere I looked, I saw some people with massive luggage and I wonder who do they manage to weigh it in themselves with no assistance? 
Anyways, my aunt was weighing in her load and she had some help from a Air New Zealand representative. 
Image result for airport


In my other post I said I finished school early, meaning I was still in my school uniform and I had to set a good example so that people can see what school I come from and maybe choose to send their children to this great school called "Tamaki Primary School" Once everything was weighed in, everyone had their tickets, we made our way upstairs to where we had to say our goodbye's, as they disappeared into the crowds of human beings, I still remembered the responsibilities I had to cover while they were gone.

Before they left I was told by my aunt to stay with my Grandad until they got back, meaning I had to look after him for 11 days. It didn't bother me because I would get some earlier practise on how to look after elderly people, like my parents when I grow older. Some of the responsibilities I had to do was ;


  1. Clean and make sure everything was algood with pet Rabbit Max
  2. Keep the house clean
  3. Look after my grandad
  4. Make sure the house is locked securely
  5. Turn off power once I'm finished
I was also left with some money from my aunt. I didn't worry to much about these because I already know how to do these things. 
When they come back I want them to be proud and trust me that I can safely look after the house and grandad. I would also be going to school from my grandads house.

Here is my writing about some of my family members leaving to Tonga, and leaving me with some duties to achieve. I'm going to miss them very much, but in a couple of days they will be back. I look forward to seeing them again and noticing their reaction.

Please leave a comment!
Many thanks :) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment