Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Quad Blogging!

Today I was given the opportunity to comment on my peers for the Quad Blogging process.
I have 2 males and 1 female, one of the boy's name is Xavier and he goes to St Patrick's School, Mubashshir, and he currently attends Pt England and lastly a girl names Cherise and she goes to GlenBrae school, my cousins are former students at Glenbrae School. 

I've chosen to comment on the blog that Mubashshir owns, in his post he talks about "Water Worries" Looking after our Earth and not wasting water. While we have limited supplies of water, others around the world are suffering. To me I thought his blog post really showed critically thinking in the way he answered the questions that were assigned to him. 

Some of the questions he answered were like; 
Where can we get water from?
Has Earth always has the same amount of water? How does this work?
What are the four stages of the water cycle?
What is one of the main reasons why we are using more water?
And many more.


A questions that I came across fascinated me as I never knew that river existed. The question was : "What river has been named the 'dirtiest' river?" Mubashshir answered, The Citarum River. I thought it was really interesting and it hooked me into wanting to read more of what he is writing about. 

He also wrote a letter to Auckland Council.

Click here to access his letter:

Mubashshir's Blog

After reading all his quality work, I left a comment: 

The work that he did reflected on what a Year 8 student should be aiming for. 
I hope to read more and more work that he blogs as I am his quad blogging buddy for this year. He done an excellent job, and I am eager to continue commenting on his post's and learning more about him.

Here is my first blog post about a new process called "Quad Blogging" It's where you blog something on the internet and you get partnered with different students across the Manaiakalani cluster. I think it's to grow and develop me stronger bonds and learn about each other and how they learn. I enjoyed commenting
 on the work on one of my cluster peer's and his name is Mubashshir. 

Please leave a comment for more quad blogging posts!

Many thanks :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment