Pages

Sunday 2 July 2017

Fitness Reflection

IALT: Write about what I did and learnt during fitness time.

Fitness was different on Friday, with our buddies lined up together ready for any challenges we were told to walk around the bike track to start off fitness. For me my buddy tried to show off, and go in front using all his energy in that time, he became tired half way around! At time he would stop and sit on the floor panting heavily as if he had just run a marathon! But I didn't mind because as his buddy it was my job to help him keep going and never give up. His enthusiasm and trust in me, helped him become better and fitter at fitness. 

Image result for joging

The jog for that time wasn't one of my highlights but helping him was. Even though we didn't come in at the place I thought we were going to be, it didn't matter which place you came but having the courage to finish it. I wanted to do more, like Planks, Squats, Shuttle Runs and all the other normal things we would do. But sadly I had to leave for leadership purposes which was one of the things I wanted to do, and not at the same time, because that meant leaving my buddy again. 

Image result for fitness

Something challenging I found was when we had to jog, waiting for Garth, I wasn't used to waiting for people but now I know what is going to happen in the future and what I can work on. Something I can work on next time we have buddy fitness is having the patience to wait for my buddy. 

Image result for fitness

Feel free to leave a comment,
Many thanks :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment