Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Mubashshir @ Pt England School Blog Commenting

IALT: Comment on the blog of one of my Quad Blogging partners. 

Mubashshir is a year 8 student at Point England School. His most recent blog post was on the 22nd of June 2017. It didn't matter when he last posted but what he posted. His blog post was about him and a few other of his mates merging together to design Chromebook holders to prevent any more wires getting tangles together, the whole point of the holders it to keep it clean and tidy, not to mention, sometimes when wires are all stuck together it wastes time, time that can be used to learn critical things.


He also said in his description to comment down below and see wither you agree with his project. As he had no comments, I decided I would be the first. 


As a year 8 student I told him to add in more description because well it wasn't specific enough but I know he will do a great job on completing his project as he has friends alongside him who will help him. I think that his project is a fantastic idea as sometimes the wires in my class get messy and look like noodles, every time you use the cupboard last you have to close it to ensure that our working space doesn't reflect who we are as smart learners. 

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment