Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Otago Central Rail Trail - WLJ

IALT: Write about wither or not I would go on a 150km rail trail bike ride!
Bonus Activity: You and your tour group have enjoyed your day in the mountains but you’re ready for a change of scenery. You ask Curious Kiwi to take you to Central Otago, a region of the south island with lots of rolling hills and flat, brown grasslands. While in Central Otago, you decide to join the Otago Central Rail Trail – a 150 km long cycle trail. Curious Kiwi and I (Rachel) cycled the Rail Trail in April and we loved it!
On your blog, tell us whether you would like to cycle the Otago Rail Trail one day. Does it sound like fun? Why or why not?


Ever thought on going for a bike ride that sounds like forever? Well, the host of this amazing learning journey, Rachel had the opportunity to go on this breathtaking and long ride, and therefore has asked us if we would or would not do this one day. It didn't take me long to come up with my answer because I love to exercise and clearly biking is one of them!
Image result for otago central bike trail ride
Biking helps me to develop strong muscles in my legs, it helps me grow more faster and stronger for when I really need it like in Athletics or Cross Country. To be honest I don't really think my brother would go on this ride because well he doesn't really exercise too much and that makes me sad because exercise can reduce the risk of teens getting diabetes when they get older!Image result for otago central bike trail ride
Oh yes, click here if you want to learn more about exercise reducing the risk of developing diabetes later in life. Anyways, back to learning. 150 km is a ultra long way, anything can happen. From injuring yourself or getting yourself lost, but with a bit of luck, encouragement and motivation I think you can achieve anything . 

Something that relates to achieving is this saying that a former student from my school left on my 600 blog post achievement. His name is Willy Illy the best blogger in the history of Tamaki Primary, he said: 
"I'll give you advice Ms. Komor gave me as I was nearing 1000 that has helped me through my blogging, my time remaining at TPS, and is helping me at the moment: 

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve."

This is a really good saying for those who want to achieve something that seems impossible.

Feel free to leave a comment to see more of my work!
Many thanks :) 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Gary,

Can I encourage you that you've done such a great job with your blogging! Not only have you done all of the tasks, but you have done them well! I totally believe you will reach the 1000 mark if you keep going the way you are... I am really impressed with you work!

Ka pai and always persevere!

Nicky :)

Post a Comment